Student Services Parent Advisory Council (SSPAC)
SSPAC is an group for D41 parents advocating for special learners throughout D41. All are welcome.
Throughout the year, SSPAC hosts speakers, panel discussions and social events focused on D41 special education topics.
Questions? Contact the Forest Glen SSPAC Representative, Michele Choi Here.
More on SSPAC..
- District wide parent support group, sponsored by the PTA, who promotes awareness, education, support and acceptance of students with special needs and learning disabilities within District 41.
- Parent run organization provides parents with resources, networking opportunities and professional speakers at meetings held throughout the school year that are geared for parents.
- Join us for any or all meetings!
- You DO NOT have to volunteer to do anything to be a part of the group
- We cover a wide range of issues:
- Learning disabilities
- Sensory processing disorders
- Physical impairments
- Sample speakers are the D41 Director of Student Services, speech therapists, psychologists, occupational therapists and informal gatherings where parents can share their experiences.
- All parents and teachers are invited to attend our meetings and we’re open to all parents, not just those who children receive special education services.