Forest Glen Running Club
WHAT: 8-week running program
- Two separate "clubs" - one for girls and one for boys (Girls club is now full)
- Promotes the benefits of physical activity through teamwork and goal setting. Our emphasis will be on accomplishing personal goals and supporting each other, not being the first to cross the finish line.
WHO: 3rd - 5th graders
- Boys: Tuesday mornings, April 3 - May 22nd, 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. (view more details) (Boys club is now full)
- Girls: Thursday mornings, April 5 - May 24th, 7:30 a.m. -8:15 a.m. (view more details) (Girls club is now full)
- Running season will be completed with an invitation for kids to participate in the local Hepzibah 5K run/walk - details on the race will come once they are released.
WHERE: Meet in the school gym, some mornings we will be running outside when weather permits
HOW: The boys and girls clubs are now full. Thanks for all the interest!