WHAT IS IT?
Reflections is a national PTA-sponsored art program. "Reflecting" on a common theme, participants create original works of art in the categories of:
- film production
- musical composition
- photography/visual arts
Last year, FG had 33 entries, 3 which went to the state competition. We hope to have even more participation this year!
- 2016 Theme: "What is Your Story"
- Deadline: Wednesday, October 12th, collection box in the school library
- Questions: Contact the PTA Reflections chair, Laura Marcheschi
- Rules/Criteria: There are specific criteria/rules for submissions in each of the categories. Please read below.
- Entry Form: Click here to download and print the entry form.
- An awards ceremony will take place on Oct. 25th. Stay tuned for time/place.
- Rules for General Participation
- Rules for Film Production
- Rules for Literature
- Rules for Music Composition
- Rules for Photography
- Rules for Special Artists
- Rules for Visual Arts