WHAT IS IT?
Reflections is a national PTA-sponsored art program. "Reflecting" on a common theme, participants create original works of art in the categories of:
- film production
- musical composition
- photography/visual arts
- 2017 Theme: "Within Reach"
- Deadline: Monday, October 16th, collection box in the school library
- Questions: Contact the PTA Reflections chairs, Laura Marcheschi
- Rules/Criteria: There are specific criteria/rules for submissions in each of the categories. Please read below.
- Entry Form: Click here to download and print the entry form.
- An awards ceremony will take place for entrants and their families at the end of October. Stay tuned for time/place.
- Rules for General Participation
- Rules for Film Production
- Rules for Literature
- Rules for Music Composition
- Rules for Photography
- Rules for Special Artists
- Rules for Visual Arts