Reading Incentive Program
- Readers will track the # minutes read-beyond their required classroom expectation. Prizes are awarded for their achievements.
- Any FG student can participate. The program is free.
- Extra reading does not include daily reading assignments. (For example, if a 1st grade teacher requires 20 minutes of reading each night, the student may only record minutes 21+.)
- Extra reading may be read-to-self or being read to by a parent/sibling/caregiver.
- Oberweis Dairy ice cream cone
- Meatheads coupon
- Sunset Slush coupon
- 1 Six Flags Great America ticket
- 1 Kane County Cougar Baseball Game ticket for Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 1:00pm, which includes a free hot dog, drink and drawstring bag! (You'll receive a ticket order form in March)
- Print out the READING LOG.
- Start logging in hours.
- Have a parent sign-off, and turn in the reading log by February 23, 2018!
- Earn prizes!
Questions? Contact Jane Rowe.